Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Teaser Tuesday - Mr. Chartwell

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My teaser is from Mr. Chartwell by Rebecca Hunt:

Churchill stared out of the window at the green slopes below..."I've wondered on occasion whether you were there, waiting to stake your flag from the moment my soul entered the world."

"I didn't come until sent for." Black Pat's eyes were like leeches on him. "But I've been a companion to others around you, so I've never been far away." (ARC, p. 149)

4 comments:

LKT said...

Very intriguing.

My teaser is here: http://teabagsinfusion.blogspot.com/2010/12/teaser-tuesday-december-14-or-how-i-met.html

Lori said...

Not my type of reading, but I hope that you are enjoying your book. Wanna see what my Teaser for Tuesday is?

Emma Michaels said...

YEAY! Teaser Tuesday!!!!!!! Here is mine! It is the day when my to-read list just can't stop growing!!!

Sincerely,
Emma Michaels
Emma_Michaels@hotmail.com
http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com

BLHmistress said...

wow what an interesting teaser, and definitely sounds like a good read. Can't wait to read your thoughts on this book.

My Tuesday Teaser