Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Do you need more cheap books?

I don't, but never mind, I shopped the clearance sale of bargain books at Barnes and Noble anyway. The best part is that four of these were books that were on my to-buy list anyway, not entirely superfluous purchases. Seven books, $26.88! Pretty good. In case you're curious, I got:

Diary of a Fairy Godmother, recommended by Holly
Igraine the Brave, by Cornelia Funke (whose The Thief Lord and Inkheart series I've enjoyed)
The Secret Order of the Gumm Street Girls by Elise Primavera (which just sounded cute)
The Spellman Files by Lisa Lutz (supposed to be Stephanie Plum-ish)
The Akhenaten Adventure by P.B. Kerr (juvenile fantasy)
Book of Lies by James Moloney (another juvenile fantasy)
If Looks Could Kill by Kate White (this is a long shot, the first Bailey Weggins mystery about a crime writer for a women's magazine who solves mysteries--written by the editor-in-chief of Cosmopolitan magazine)

No comments: