Saturday, February 04, 2006

Finding the time

I have a friend who has a blog dedicated to the things she does (knitting, reading, writing, & cooking). I thought it would be interesting to start a reading journal for myself. I like keeping track of what I've read. So really this blog will be more for me but I thought I would use this format because I know a lot of other readers out there and maybe they would be interested in this.

I did moderate an online bookgroup for two years. It was very laid back and the members only had to participate when it was their month to pick a book. Everyone else could read it or not. I disbanded the group starting this year because I didn't have time to read a book a month--or at least dedicate myself to reading a book a month. It took me three months just to finish October's pick and I liked the book!

If anyone would like to post regularly to this blog about what they are reading or their recommendations, please send me an email. I can make you a "team member" which means you can post freely whenever you want to.

I'm not sure how often I'll update this, or what exactly I'll post on here. I'm still working all that out. We'll see where it goes.

No comments: